If you intend to install a full perimeter, or a front/rear expedition rail kit, you will need to remove the rack from your vehicle to install. If you intend to install just the side expedition rails, removal of the rack will not be necessary.
Articles in this section
- (KRXJ001) Do you sell expedition rail pieces separately? If one wanted to make the full perimeter rail into front/rear rails instead.
- The 2.4" height spec on (KRXSO11). Is this the installed height? I would like to determine my garage ceiling clearance and need to know how much these rails will raise the height of my Front-runner Slimline ii roof rack?
- What is the height of the expedition rail (KRXD001) above the roofrack tray?
- What is the total height above the roof of the Slimline II rack with expedition rails (KRXD002) on a 2016 Land Rover Discovery 4? Can I leave more space between cross bars especially over the sunroof?
- (KRXD001) Will the frontrunner roof top tent (TENT031) still fit with this on the 3/4 slimline II for my 4Runner?
- (KRXD002) With the expedition kit installed, can you still mount a roof top tent?
- (KRXD002) Will this fit my 3rd generation pajero?
- Will this kit (KRXD002) fit my Jeep Wrangler rack ?
- (KRXA001) Can this be installed inverted? Instead of on top of the rails, I would like to use these rails upside down on the bottom to offer more security on the Pick-Up Bed Rack application. Basically so smaller items can't be stolen.
- (KRXM002) I see that the product height is a little over 4", but how much height, when installed, do the rails add to the total height of the rack?