Most solar chargers do not supply enough power to continually charge a battery with an appliance in use. They are more suited as a trickle charger to keep a 12-volt battery charged while not in use -Front Runner
Articles in this section
- Does the battery bracket (BBTL002) fit a Land Cruiser 75 series with front leaf springs?
- What material is (ECOM064) plug plate made of?
- How do I bolt this bracket (BBRA002) down?I assume I have to drill holes though the botton flange and use coutersunk screws to prevent damage to the battery?
- What are the dimensions of this battery bracket (BBRA002)?
- Will (SOL006) keep my second battery charged while my ARB fridge is running?
- Can a solar panel be used with the National Luna Power pack (ECOM018)
- What are the dimensions of the battery bracket (BBMP002) ?What size battery that can be fitted in this bracket under the bonnet?
- Will the Discovery 4 battery bracket (BBLD004) also fit in my Discovery 3?
- I have an Engel freezer connected to my battery. With this kit (SOL005) be enough to charge my battery while the freezer is running?
- What is the gauge of the wiring included in (ECOM028) ?