The Pro Stainless Steel Camp Table Kit (TBRA018) will fit under all footrail roof rack kits with provision for tables or roof racks with a minimum of 6 slats in length and have a minimum clearance of 65mm (2.5") between the underside of the rack and the crown of the roof.
Articles in this section
- Can the Rack Mount Shower Cubicle (RRAC178) be installed when there are Expedition Rails in place?
- What size Roof Rack is required to fit the Thru Axle Bike Carrier / Power Edition (RRAC154)?
- What size Roof Rack is required to fit the Fork Mount Bike Carrier / Power Edition (RRAC153)?
- Do you have a lock for the Quick Release Awning Mount Kit (RRAC169)?
- What is the difference between the Pro Stainless Steel Camp Table (TBRA015) and the Pro Stainless Steel Prep Table (TBRA019)?
- Which bracket is required to mount the Jerry Can Holders sideways on the Roof Rack?
- Will the Vertical Surfboard Carrier (RRAC095) fit on other Brand Roof Racks?
- Can the Potjie Pot/Dutch Oven Carrier (RRAC062) be installed on other brand Roof Racks?
- Do you have a lock for the Roof Rack Accessories?
- What is the diameter of the magnetic plate on the Antenna Mount (RRAC168)?
Article is closed for comments.