This product (SOL005) will charge your battery up to 9 watts only. This will not be enough to compensate for the power usage of the average camping fridge. Please contact one of our sales team members directly for advice on how to set up a battery solution for your camping needs - Front Runner
Articles in this section
- Does the battery bracket (BBTL002) fit a Land Cruiser 75 series with front leaf springs?
- What material is (ECOM064) plug plate made of?
- How do I bolt this bracket (BBRA002) down?I assume I have to drill holes though the botton flange and use coutersunk screws to prevent damage to the battery?
- What are the dimensions of this battery bracket (BBRA002)?
- Will (SOL006) keep my second battery charged while my ARB fridge is running?
- Can a solar panel be used with the National Luna Power pack (ECOM018)
- What are the dimensions of the battery bracket (BBMP002) ?What size battery that can be fitted in this bracket under the bonnet?
- Will the Discovery 4 battery bracket (BBLD004) also fit in my Discovery 3?
- I have an Engel freezer connected to my battery. With this kit (SOL005) be enough to charge my battery while the freezer is running?
- What is the gauge of the wiring included in (ECOM028) ?