You will be able to use this table bracket for our pro table, but the access point to the table will be from the side. You will also have to measure the distance between your rack feet to make sure the space will be enough to mount a table.
Articles in this section
- Last weekend our friend's Jeep was stolen with tent installed. Jeep was recovered but they got away with the tent :( We are now paranoid and looking to secure our tent more. Are these a more secure option to the regular tent mount kit in your opinion?
- What is the warranty on this particular light bar?
- If you mount this under the rack where the wind deflector goes, is there no more need for the wind deflector? In other words, will the light bar cover act as a wind deflector as well?
- Will these clamps fit the Black Rhino Pioneer rack with the Wolf Pack boxes?
- (RRAC131) Is it possible to store 3 wolf-packs with hi-lids on?
- (TBRA016) Will this table slide fit on an older model Front Runner wind cheetah roof rack on my Land Rover Discovery 3?
- (JADA010) Can the brackets be flipped upside down so there is more room?
- (RRAC133) Is this for small antennas only? my antenna won't stay up in the wind.
- Will the Quick Release Tent Mounts (TBMK011) work with Smittybilt over-lander tent tracks?
- (TBRA020) Will this table fit under a slimline rack mounted on a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk? The antenna would prevent installing it from the back, but would it fit under from the side of the vehicle?