The Flat Pack (SBOX027) and the Cub Packs (SBOX001) are very similar dimensions and can be alternated for many different uses. You will be able to use the Flat packs (SBOX027) in place of the Cub Packs (SBOX001) for the Cub Pack Drawers.
Articles in this section
- Do the Wolf Pack Steel Latches (SBOX002) come in sets of four?
- Can you secure the Wolf Pack Pro (SBOX031) without the Adjustable Rack cargo chocks (RRAC129) ?
- Does the Load Bed Cargo Slide / Small (SSBS007) have a hold open feature?
- Does the Load Bed Cargo Slide / Medium (SSBS008) have a hold open feature?
- Will the Jeep Wrangler JKU 4-Door Cargo Storage Interior Rack (VACC021) fit the Jeep Wrangler JLU?
- Does the Load Bed Cargo Slide / Large (SSBS009) have a hold open feature?
- Where can the 4 Cub Box Drawer / Narrow (SSAM008) fit?
- Does the 4 Cub Box Drawer & Fridge Slide Combo (SSAM005) come with 4 Cub Packs (SBOX001)?
- Does the 6 Cub Box Drawer w/ Cargo Sliding Top (SSAM012) require drilling for installation?
- Will the Land Rover Defender 2.4 (2007-2016) / Suzuki Jimny Drawer Kit (SSLD002) fit in the (2007-2016) Land Rover Defender 90?