It may be a tight squeeze. The internal tray (SSST003) dimensions of the Jeep Wrangler JKU Cargo Slide are: 778mm (30.6") L x 780mm (30.7") W x 60mm (2.4") D. We recommend measuring the base of your fridge and comparing it with the dimensions above. The Wolf Pack is 510mm (20.1") L x 400mm (15.8") W x 230mm (9.1") H.
Articles in this section
- (WTAN002) Can the water Jerry can with tap be stored on it's side without leaking?
- is this gas bottle mount (GBHO009) mountable on top of the the slimline II, correct?
- Can I fit this gas bottle holder (GBHO009) to the chassis rail on my 2017 Dmax? Am looking at fitting to left side where the tow bar attaches.
- (WTAN002)I am interested in camping in the winter and was wondering what temperatures these cans are able to withstand.?
- I recently bought TBRA006. One bolt has a spring and washer on it to be slide in to the keyhole mount, the other does not have the spring and washer. I am mounting this on a jeep JKU in a perpendicular fashion. I am not sure of the stability?
- Can this jerry can (WTAN002) be used to dispense the water while lying on its side, with the tap turned 90 degrees clockwise to accomodate?
- Can I hang this bag (WTAN039)up up from the provided carry loops to provide easy access to the water whilst at camp?
- Is this a metal handle or plastic handle spade/shovel (REGU049)?
- Will the drop down table (TBRA027) fit on a Jeep Wrangler TJ? (97-06)
- Where do we find the transit bag (RRAC131) that fits 3 wolf packs mentioned in the YouTube video?