The Front Runner Slimline II can hold far greater weight than what the vehicle manufacturer might deem safe to travel with. We recommend referring to the vehicle manufactures guide as to what would be a safe load rating for your particular vehicle. One also needs to take into consideration the driving conditions and speeds as this will determine how much you can load.
Articles in this section
- What is the load rating of the Slimline 2 roof racks?
- Which different roof rack options do you have for the New Defender (2020 to Current)?
- What is the difference between the Nissan Patrol Y61 Slimline II Roof Rack Kit (KRNP004L) and the Nissan Patrol Y61 Slimline II Roof Rack Kit / Tall (KRNPT06L)?
- Can the sunroof still operate with the Land Rover Freelander 2 Slimline II Roof Rack Kit (KRLF001T) fitted?
- What is the load rating of the Volkswagen T5/T6 Transporter LWB (2003-Current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit (KRVK006T)?
- What is the load limit of the Ford F250 Super Duty, Crew Cab (1999-Current) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit / Tall (KRFF012T)?
- What is the dynamic and static weight limit of the Jeep Wrangler JK 4 Door (2007-2018) Extreme 1/2 Roof Rack Kit(KRJW002T)?
- Will the Pick Up Truck Slimline II Load Bed Rack Kit/ 1425(W) X 1358(L)(KRLB002T) work for my full size 2019 Dodge Ram 1500 with 61" between the left and right side of the load bin??
- Will the Toyota 4Runner (5TH GEN) Slimline II Roof Rack Kit (KRTF054T) allow for the full operation of the sunroof?