The Transit Bag/Large (RRAC130) can be easily secured by adding Black Tie Down Rings (RRAC012) or Stainless Steel Tie Down Rings (RRAC025) on either side using the Stratchits (STRA034) to tie them down.
Articles in this section
- Can the Rack Mount Shower Cubicle (RRAC178) be installed when there are Expedition Rails in place?
- What size Roof Rack is required to fit the Thru Axle Bike Carrier / Power Edition (RRAC154)?
- What size Roof Rack is required to fit the Fork Mount Bike Carrier / Power Edition (RRAC153)?
- Do you have a lock for the Quick Release Awning Mount Kit (RRAC169)?
- What is the difference between the Pro Stainless Steel Camp Table (TBRA015) and the Pro Stainless Steel Prep Table (TBRA019)?
- Which bracket is required to mount the Jerry Can Holders sideways on the Roof Rack?
- Will the Vertical Surfboard Carrier (RRAC095) fit on other Brand Roof Racks?
- Can the Potjie Pot/Dutch Oven Carrier (RRAC062) be installed on other brand Roof Racks?
- Do you have a lock for the Roof Rack Accessories?
- What is the diameter of the magnetic plate on the Antenna Mount (RRAC168)?